Welcome to Coatings Societies International
Representing Professional, Scientific Associations of individual Scientists and Technologists serving the educational needs of the Worldwide Surface Coatings Community.
For information regarding the activities of CSI Member Organisations Click the Logos or the Buttons above. For information about the CSI Click the CSI Button above.
CSI meets regularly during the national conventions of its member organizations and pursues the following aims:
- To ensure the international co-ordination of dates for scientific, technical and related events organized by its members;
- To bring out the major directions of pure and applied research in the field of coatings technology;
- To generate scientific and technical work liable to lead to world progress in these industries;
- To support and ensure the publication of scientific, technical, and technico-economic work of interest to these industries; and
- Generally, to carry out or have carried out all useful action for the progress of these industries which one, or several members grouped together, could not undertake alone.
Coatings Societies International Members are: